20071127

Since 6-7 months ago, Iza has started her peculiar interest on what makes things up,
like glass, hair, paper, human beings...
From last week, she has tried to group things into man-made & natural.
When she comes across electricity, she has difficulty in "classification".
I'm wondering though the electricity is generated by man-made plants & distributed across man-made infra-structure, has the form of electricity changed from its natural (original) state??
I don't know.
Since electricity is a form of energy, not materials...
I find my own concepts are so confusing ...
When I'm still thinking on this, iza starts another subject -

"What's rocks made of?"

Now I'm reading e.explore Rock and Mineral (DK)

...................................................................................................................................


Ziggy & I both feel that iza is somehow "leading" us, instead we take the lead on her education.
Is it bad? I don't know.
Is it normal? I don't know.
We always find ourselves inadequate.
Our oversimplified concepts creates some loopholes.
We unaware that iza will pick the loopholes up.
She drives me to read lots of books that I have never think I will pick them up!
And,
this morning,
Qin Shi Huangdi, the First Chinese Emperor, suddenly comes to her attention...

No comments: