20080718


I just sneak into office,
Leaving Iza with her cousins and auntie.
They are watching TV (DVD).
She knows that I do not like her watching TV for hours.
They are so addict to TV,
They just stick onto the sofa,
Only move when eating or going to toilet.
I prefer iza plays with the pets, run, jump, sleep or even daydream...
Anything but not stay in front of TV for a whole day.
Since I cannot stop them watching TV,
I stare at iza without saying anything before I go to the office.


"I will watch only for a while,

And I will watch outside the window."
iza said with her big eyes glittering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How I can relate to this post.
My girl is only 3 years old and discovered children dvd with her older cousins a year ago.
We do not watch tv at home, except once a week a movie with loulou's dad, in the evening, but we now have a growing number of disney dvds for the little one (mostly presents from her grand pa). We allow her to watch a film once in a while and she is capable of staying still for 30 mns, watching, and not hearing you for one bit if you talk to her. Like she is hypnothized. I do not like that at all but she enjoys it so much ...
Our solution, for her not to ask to often, is to put emphasis on other activities like reading, which she really loves, or playing with us or enjoy time on her own.