20080722


"Mama,
On the first floor, you can see the sky.
On the second floor, you can see the sky.
On the third, forth and fifth floor, you can also see the sky.
Why can't we see the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and the 5th floor?" iza asked.

I don't understand.
She continues to explain.

"Like in cars under the ground, we can still see the sky but not the ground above."

"Ummmm...." I don't know how to respond.

"I can explain one more time.
The first floor is carrying the 2nd, 3rd...and so on floors.
From each floor, we can see the sky.
However, when we are on the first floor, we cannot see the floors above.
And, when we are going through a tunnel, we never see the ground (sea) above.
But when we get out the tunnel, we can see the sky.
How is it like that??" iza tries to explain in details.

Eventually, I understand her question :)
However, I'm more interested in what's inside her head.

No comments: