20081209

... O. OO. . ...

Don't know how to put my thoughts and feelings in words ... my father... need to have bone scan this friday ... and ... all the nasty behaviors of iza ...
yesterday... iza hit another 2 classmates again ... she turned her bowl of soup up side down intentionally during lunch at school ... because she said that she's having a stomach ache ... there was irritating noise that caused her stomach ache ... the noise was from Japan ... OOOOh!! ...
she was wearing shoes to bed in the afternoon at school ... telling her teacher that wearing shoes to bed is a ritual of Thai ... OOOOOOOh!!! ... Why Thai? ... We are not Thais ...
I laughed ... she is really creative ... I'm glad ... her teachers are mercy to her and me ... I puzzle ... she performs so well at social class that she is the social star every lesson ... but repeated aggressive behaviors at school ... I wonder ... what happens to her ... I doubt ... myself as a mother ... I want to know ... what can I do ...
She is not the one who needs to attend lessons,
it's ME!

2 comments:

Loulou's mum said...

Oh my ... those must be very challenging times for you.
About Iza's behaviour I can't say much, just that sometimes children seems to have a peculiar way to express deep emotions or feelings they can't put words onto.
Could this be about your father's health worries ?
I hope you find, very soon, some peace of mind and answers or ways to help her.

alliot + iza said...

Thanks!!!!!