20100701

LITTLE TREASURE


I found an acrylic box under iza's pillow last morning ...
This funny little thing threw light on my dull sky and cheered me up the whole morning ...
I recalled that night ... she was enchanted by the secret pop up of the light and soft plumage on her bed ...
it's actually the down coming out from her new quilt ...
i just don't know she's collecting it and treasuring it like gem ...

Together with the sleeping bee found on the sill ... here is her collection of little treasures.
.
.
.

6 comments:

Kenza said...

Wonderful! such a jewel your daughter, just like you! finding beauty in all...

Yoli said...

Make me love her more.

Fei An said...

I am amazed and smiling:) Anja has a glass treasure box as well, I will go and take a look what is inside tomorrow:)
Yes, she is just like her mom, unique eyes and sense of beauty.

Yanyan said...

Kenza, Yoli and Fei An said everything I want to say!

Evelyne said...

J'ai aussi ramasser des plumes cet après-midi à Bagatelle...il y avait une exposition sur la Bio-diversité.
Bonne semaine.

Maia said...

So cool! Q loves the feathers that escape from her pillows as well. At first she wasn't sure, but now they are a lovely form of entertainment for her.