20100706


Trippen, beautiful designs for men, women and kids.
They have a great choice on materials and colors.

MESH ... the ones iza was wearing on the last post ... the upper is plaited elaborately across the instep.
DANCE ... like ballerina with ankle strap and buckle fastening.

Iza's favorite is NEPTUN, a pair of high cut sandal with low cuts on sides, which is very classic!

And, she is always wearing ROUND, a functional pair with a wide Velcro strap, easy to put on.
Years ago, I've got a pair of KAFKA (under Mens Closed) for papa. They are still perfect in shape.
Trippen is also available here.
.
.
.

8 comments:

Line+Liv said...

... wow, they are from Berlin/Germany ... thank you so much for the wonderful tip ... I will order them for my Line+Liv store ♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

oh yes! they have a lot of colors which are all beautiful, and they are very resistant, perfect for shoes-killers like my girls :-)

Yoli said...

They are exquisite. Thank you for sharing! Sally wanted to know, she loves Iza's shoes! Actually everything that Iza wears.

Maia said...

Oh, wonderful shoes! I've never been a person who collects shoes, but these are worthy of longing.

Yanyan said...

I love Trippen. I have a few pairs of them myself. They are so comfortable too:) Didn't know they make for kids, thanks for the link!

Evelyne said...

Très belles chaussures...l'idéal pour sauter à la corde.

Fei An said...

Nice shoes. It is good I have two girls since Trippen are very resistant. Can make the most use of the good quality:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link.
Best regards