20110117





My heartfelt thanks to my dear friends and your kind thoughts.
And, thanks to Evelyne for the heartwarming quote :


"When God takes our loved ones is to make them the star of our hope."
Cardinal Journet.

Ziggy, his sisters and brothers are preparing for the funeral of iza's grandad. It will be a peaceful and graceful one conducted in the Christian way. After the lost of ziggy's mama 13 months ago, ziggy's papa came into encounter with Jesus. He had led him through the last year of his life, soothing him from the pain of losing a life companion, and, giving him a promise to rejoice with his wife in the Heaven. Here, we would love to express our sincere thankfulness to our Lord and the church.

.

Last week, iza and I were sick. Sore throat, aching head and muscles, running nose and fever. Iza was soon recovered but I could hardly get up for a few days with burning throat, stomach and intestines and "crushing bones" ... I'm feeling better and can have solid meals now. I just feel that when I'm getting older and older, it's more difficult to recover ... Take care everybody.

Wish you all fine.
.
.
.

8 comments:

Yoli said...

Thinking of you and your family as you navigate these difficult times. Iza's beloved grandparents will live on inside of her.

Please take good care of yourself, drink soup, rest. Sending you healing thoughts.

Kenza said...

Older no... just wiser...
My thoughts are with you and your family. It is good that you can all find solace.
Please take good care.

Justine said...

All my thoughts are with you. Take care and rest yourself

Yanyan said...

Thinking of you and your family! Sorry to know you were also sick, there must be some virus going around in the world, we all have been sick again, Landon is well now but I am not, already over a week, I just got my voice back, still cough every night could hardly sleep... Happy to see Iza's smile again. Take care dear Alliot!

Maia said...

Wishing you all peace and comfort.

(and yes, we also notice how quickly Qiu bounces back, while the rest of us drag on and on with the illnesses. Ah, youth!)

Fei An said...

Dear Alliot, sorry to hear that you are sick. I hope when you are well again, maybe it is time to breath more fresh air and go for a walk out side often. I feel myself in a better shape now since I start exercising 3 times a week. I think that helps. I have not got a flu for a long time. First of all, rest yourself well. Time will ease the pain of losing somebody we love and think about we will meet them again one day in the future. Lots of love from me, Anja, and Anette.

Jeanne-ming Brantingham said...

I will come and take care of you! I am in Zhong Shan (freezing)

I loved your message about Izy's granddad and how he found peace.

Sending you healing thoughts, warmth, comfort.

(Whenever I was sick, I loved for my children to put their hands on my forehead. Their little hands were always so warm I felt instantly better.) Ask Iza.

Evelyne said...

Merveilleux sourire d'Iza.