20080918


It is iza's ever first birthday present for me.
My best birthday present!
From choose to pay, she did it all by herself.
When she walked towards the cashier,
I felt so proud and moved.
Papa and I were amazed by her selection.
It is so nostalgic to us!




I thank Tiel (www.tsktsk.typepad.com) for recommending such an inspiring book -
The divided Heart by Rachel Power( www.loobylu.com/archives/000999.htm).
It is always hard for me to be both a competent mother and a designer.
There is always a strong pull.

+++

Since iza has started school, I nearly stop organising works we've done for the past 2 years.
I lose networks on publication of our projects.
Draughtzman seems disappeared.
It is really bad that our potential clients cannot find us!
Today,
I put one of our favorite project in Singapore here,
as a tribute to all involved.
We made all the efforts in interior design, art direction, as show director mediating all media designs and digging into details of all props...
To release it as a gift for all team members and myself.


ION ORCHARD SHOWSUITE

No comments: